Do you wonder why no method or process seems to work for you? Where do we begin to Source the issue? In this episode we look at people who take the Gypsy approach when it comes to identifying and investing and various religious and spiritual systems. Without a full commitment, or full submission, to the process of learning and growing we still find ourselves expecting full add maximum results. And this segment we look at this model of insanity and find out the who, what, where, and how of it all.
Hiram Abiff was set upon by ruffians one night!
In this segment, we look at the re-emergence of scammers in the conscious community and how, despite, their track records they are able to stay present and recruit new victims every season.
- The death spoken about in folklore and mythology is mental
- The Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Brow Chakra have to be reactivated in order for us to resurrect.
- Western Institutions of learning produce Western Minds, only.
- Indoctrination puts an idea within your psyche
- Education draws an idea out of your subconscious mind
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. - John 8:32
God, the Devil, and You. We are a menage of triple energies and without any one of them, we are lost.
God is Knowing the Truth
The Devil is Living the Truth
You are Understanding the Truth
"Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it
- Family is a means of defensive warfare.
- Secular enemies are not waging a war with your body but, rather your mind. They are learning to use shrewdness and wisdom to keep you ignorant of your own ability to route out freedom.
- The aim is to keep you as physical close as possible, in order to keep you from allying with other groups that may have opposing agendas to your current overlords.
- Laziness and Ignorance are our biggest threats.
Who will carry on the tradition and maintain the archives when we have gone from this place?
This episode of the Chief Yuya Broadcast focuses on our Youth. We journey through various tidbits of advice and counsel to facilitate the growing process for our young people and answer some of the questions young people ask.
We must cultivate the best of what we can plant into the fertile psyche of our children. Our information must be relevant and well thought out or we will, eventually, lose the
Youth empowerment if the objective for this 33 minute podcast.
- Get around people who you can learn from who have experiences that you want to live
Expect wisdom from people older than you
- Ask "how" more than "why"
- Make friends in different groups and cliques
- When you go to someone's home or meet a person's family for the first time, address yourself first
- Don't be too shy to ask a person to teach you how to do what you see them do.
- You can learn outside of school and the things you learn don't just have to be for money. Learn things that interest you.
- Make your own projects and book reports for yourself.
- The relationships that adults have, is not your business. You are not responsible for your parents or the choices that they make. You have two parents, no matter your situation. You needed both of them to be created.
- Girls shouldn't do everything a boy does and Boys shouldn't do everything girls do.
- Sometimes adults will lie to you. Don't be afraid to ask questions, respectfully.
- You have a brain in your head for a reason. Just like everything else you have to develop it or it will go dead and you will walk through life like a zombie. The people with working brains will do anything to keep a zombie person away from them. You don't want to be a zombie person.
The World's a stage and everyone plays a part.
In this session, we look at the idea of reality construction as discussed in ANU Spiritual
We look at the significance of Nazi Germany, "Frenemies", Child Rearing, and family cohesion in this episode.
When we are designing a life for yourselves, that includes other people it's critical to vet those individuals to determine if they are the right actors for our life production. We also need to keep in mind, that there are many stages that we can act out our mission on and not every stage has the structural integrity to hold up our vision and the execution of it.
Through the pain and pleasure "love" is
Love is a
The life you live should be in synch with the story you tell.
When we preach do as I say but, not as you see me do, we create confusion within ourselves before anything else.
Consciousness will often rearrange out thoughts. When our thoughts
The greatest medicine for our environmental woes is to live the culture that our nature-based spirituality provides us. This may call for a sacrifice of ego and secular thought. Our addictions to what ruling social structures have provided for us often rule out over the new life that our
We explore this and more in this sessions.
Follow Chief Yuya @ChiefYuya
Music - @ChiefYuya for @BlackCreeMusic