Blood FamilyYour great test tends to always come through he channels of your blood family. When we know that there is a call to completely devote our lives to a path that will drive us to the gateway of our creator, there are many detours and ensnaremensts which seems o mystically appear along the way. Take Away Points:
- There are those who think they are so matured in their knowledge and experiences that they presume that they have arrived. These individuals never truly arrive on the “other side” of their growth path.
- As you change
- The Creator will Provide distance for you from your natural family to give you space to gain freedom of thought.
- Never reject your natural family but, recognize that the provided the launchpad that you have risen from into your higher awareness.
- Wether through love or pain, your family have helped to shape the capacity of your character.
- The individuals that your bond with, directly after your “rebirth” tend to be temporary. They appear to help you to transition from your old life death to your new life rebirth.
- When you are renewed in your culture and spirit, your presence tends to bring condemnation to your old life acquaintances.
- The unhappiness of the consciously unaware, will not tolerate your happiness.
- Discretion and discernment are the first qualities you need to develop in the infancy stages of your rebirth.
- Learn to be vulnerable to natural environments.
- Become reliant upon knowledge. Rely on the knowledge implanted in yourself and your spiritual family.
- When people speak ill of you, only reply by being a moving example of the words you profess.
- We can confused attraction, infatuation, and affinity with transferred personalities with our divinely ordained spiritual family. So, create an affinity with truth.
- What separates your from the secular environment is determined by what you sacrifice, not what you acquire.
- Your spiritual family has an affinity for the things that are most important to your purpose.
- Spiritual Family is looking for, and needs you, as you are looking for and in need of them.
- When moving to the next plateau, you need people who are devoted to you as you need to devote yourself to them.
It is time to build!In this segment we respond to a request from someone who is angered by some of the "spiritual" shenanigans of Hollywood. Take Aways:
- The time we invest in trolling and destroying what we disagree with should be redirected towards our effort to build something.
- ANU demands change.
- Those who seek to snipe the work of others , typically are functioning out if envy because they have no following of their own and are unable to generate one.
- When we have a root of bitterness we saturate every thing we say with that spirit.
- Character development and obedience to the Creator should proceed your spiritual rituals and proclamations.
- Work with the small tools that you have. You don’t need volumes of information to take righteous action.
Times are getting serious. Are you?In this segment we provide a critical announcement for all those with the spirit of ANU whom have devoted themselves to this sacred journey. This talk is not for all, as this way of life is not. Enjoy.
Should ANU members celebrate Christmas?What do all of you ANU do when asked about Christmas? Do you freeze up? Do you get on your soapbox and preach the virtues of consciousness from the book of woke? I know that some of you feel cornered by , seemingly, well meaning relatives and friends. In this episode I give you some tools that you can use to confront the fallacy of Christmas celebrations, while not igniting a fruitless argument. Full Podcast - http://bit.ly/2t69vWw #christmas #pagan #bible #anubian
Supporting Scriptures:Isaiah 40:17 17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. 1 Corinthians 10:7 7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. Exodus 32:5 5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord. Amos 5:21 21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Jeremiah 10 10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. Deuteronomy 12 - Israel come out from among them and be ye separate. Touch not the unclean thing 8 Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes. 29 When the Lord thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land; 30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. 31 Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods. 32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. 1 John 2:15 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Colossians 3:17 17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. Mark 7:9 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. Deuteronomy 12:28 28 Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the Lord thy God. Deuteronomy 12:30 30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. Mark 7:5 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands? 2 Corinthians 6:14 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? Revelation 22:14 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Matthew 15 7:9 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. people trying to justify doing the same thing the world is doing
Raising boys as a single parent is impossible.In this segment, we continue our discussion surrounding manhood. Take away Points:
- Young boys must be raised among a community of men.
- There is a "hand-off" that mothers must do with young males around 12-13 years old, wherein they hand the child off to the father and his collective of Elder men.
- Women under 60 years old, should make matrimony a priority
- Men typically do not want to carry the responsibility of another man in the form of a child.
- The city creates savagery in a person.
- Cities effeminize males and masculinize females.
- The Wilderness creates wildness in a person.
- When a young male is unable to resolve his natural feeling of sovereignty and strength, internally, he turns to cruelty as a result.
- in the city, young men have no paths to create because it has already been structured for them boy other men. This creates a spirit of passivity in them.
- Plagiarism is the genesis of a fraudulent priest/priestess.
💯 Booking - http://OsirisLife.com/bookings/ 🛍️ Shop with us - https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha 🏫 Classes - http://www.SaduluHouse.com 🔮 Readings - http://www.AskOsiris.com Other books: Grasping the Root of Divine Power - https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj Shrine and Altar - https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ The 14 keys - https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships - https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F Mind, Heart, and Words - https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb The Compass - https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9 Donations to Chief Yuya - http://Cash.me/$ChiefYuya http://www.venmo.com/ChiefYuya Social Media : @ChiefYuya @SaduluHouse Support our Film: http://AllWhoresGoToHeaven.com #selfawarness #spirit #consciousness #selfactualization #manhodd #community
- Items that affect their homesteads
- Behaviors and activities that support the disintegrating of your own strength
- Times when the male is bending and breaking because he has allowed himself to be pushed to his limits.
- The character and strength of a man come out during difficult times and moments of pressure. Check him when he runs from the crisis or those who seek to remove him from the battlefield because his response is not swift. He is processing the moment and at that moment is evolving into a giant.
- Being obedient to a woman (10 times out of 10 this woman is disobedient to the Creator). No real woman is going to block the strengthening of a real man.
- The feminist spirit that says "No man will own me, rule over me at home, on the job, in the temple, or even in government".
- Situations that cause him to lose his right judgment (Ex: Sex without true marriage, drug abuse, over-investment in material transience.)
- When he decides to remain trifling because it doesn't demand anything of the females in his life.
- When he leans to the simpish victimization narrative that has been scribed, universally, for wombmyn. If she is made of the same divine goodness of the creator, then she has a good mind and has access to use it and build it.
- Check him when he begins to convince himself that he cannot bear the responsibility of what Olodumare has already created him to bear.
- Check him when he refuses to see that he is larger than all of the naysayers that he sees within himself. He must slay the dragons circling the inside of his head.
- When he refuses to say what needs to be said to his wombmyn because he is afraid of that "after chill" that will occur because he had to stand up and enforce the policy of his deities culture.
- The man uses an outward expression of appearing as an alpha man with a sensitive side. In truth, this feigned sensitivity is nothing but a tool he uses to play the victim ones he gains your trust.
- He will also use this allure to get you to do things for him, that hurt others but, when discovered will pull from the victim role energy.
- There is a constant air of insubordination, stubbornness, and condescension.
- There is always anger beneath the surface that periodically erupts because they spent the bulk of their time pretending to have human emotions like a sociopath.
- After they finish going off and throwing their emotional temper tantrums they then express a lot of sorrow but, never truly ask for forgiveness or admit guilt. This keeps the manipulation in place.
Donations to Chief Yuya - http://Cash.me/$ChiefYuya http://www.venmo.com/ChiefYuya
Social Media : @ChiefYuya @SaduluHouse @TheOrishaCenter
This session highlights a few ideas surrounding stumbling blocks. Often we choose to look outside ourselves for the obstacles that will trip us up in life but, don't look inward for the hooks and weights that prevent us from aligning with our best self and true purpose.
We make all of the decisions but, dare not take any of the blame when things don't work out for us.
In this episode we deal with the idea of stumbling blocks by exploring a story of an encountered I had while traveling the dusty roads of North America.
Take Away Points:
- Stability is found in the Creator, not another person.
- The thought system of the world manipulates you into believing that reacting is as valuable as a response.
- We can not be a victim if we have made deliberate decisions.
- Going to an extreme in blaming ourselves because we are afraid to offend others, feeds a perpetual cycle of hindrance in place.
- When we seek shortcuts we build unstable, shoddy realities around us.
- Wrong goals can lead to fewer options when we arrive at our destinations in life
- Ask "What did I do to get here?" before "Who did this to me?"
🔮 Readings - https://osirislife.as.me/
💯 Booking - http://ChiefYuya.com/booking
🛍️ Shop with us - https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
🏫 Classes - http://www.SaduluHouse.com
Grasping the Root of Divine Power - https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
Shrine and Alter - https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
The 14 keys - https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships - https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
Mind, Heart, and Words - https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
Donations to Chief Yuya -
Social Media :